AsianMusic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AsianMusic

The forum for AsianMusic

[TVB] Catch Me Now 原來愛上賊 (2008) [20/20] [Complete]

Music

Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

[TVB] Catch Me Now 原來愛上賊 (2008) [20/20] [Complete] Empty [TVB] Catch Me Now 原來愛上賊 (2008) [20/20] [Complete]

Post  Music Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:17 pm

[TVB] Catch Me Now 原來愛上賊 (2008) [20/20] [Complete] CatchMeNow
    [TVB] Catch Me Now 原來愛上賊

Airing: 21st April, 2008
    Cast: Damian Lau, Joe Ma, Idy Chan, Fala Chen, Johnson Lee, Sharon Chan, Evergreen Mak, Dickson Lee

Episode: 20

A sum of drug money triggers a battle of wits between Kong Yeung (Joe Ma) and Ko Chit (Damian Lau), a detective and a thief. Yeung gradually discovers the true identity of Chi is a mob chief who uses the restaurant business to cover his illegal activities. Despite all efforts, Yeung lacks sufficient evidence to support allegations against Chi. Nevertheless Yeung keeps a close eye on Chi and believes in the ultimate triumph of good over evil. Yeung's devotion to his work sours his relationship with his wife Hong Mei-Lei (Fala Chen). Fortunately, Lei is given support and encouragement by her best friend Bao Yung-Yung (Idy Chan). Chi is deeply attracted to Yung's kind-hearted personality. He even risks exposing his secret identity to save her life. There is a choice between love and ideal...

Download

Episode 01
    Episode 02
    Episode 03
    Episode 04
    Episode 05
    Episode 06
    Episode 07
    Episode 08
    Episode 09
    Episode 10
    Episode 11